Tuesday, October 10, 2017

3 STEP DAY TIME SKINCARE WITH ELES SKINCARE


Following my night time skincare routine, I thought it would be good to follow up with my 3 step day time skincare routine. When I do have time in the morning I would cleanse my face, but admittedly I would often skip this step - not being able to work from home means I am time poor!

Today I want to show you guys my 3 step skincare using Eles Cosmetics Skincare - Eles Cosmetics is a salon quality brand - with a range of skincare and mineral makeup.


STEP 1: ELES TRANSFORMATION CLEANSING OIL

 When I have time in the morning I might go in with a cleansing oil to ensure all traces of dirt and grime is removed from my skin. This is not always possible on a working day, but I try!

I have tried a couple of different cleansing oil and Eles Transformation Cleansing Oil is probably the best cleansing oil I have used thus far. It's difficult to notice this on your face but when I swatched some Smashbox liquid lipsticks on my arm I had a LOT of difficulty removing it, I used hand soap, regular facial cleanser, facial scrub, shampoo, body wash.... everything and I still had huge lipstick swatches across my arm. A lightbulb moment shined through and I used a small amount of Eles Cleansing oil and the stubborn lipstick melted away. That was the moment I decided that I really shouldn't be going to bed after wearing makeup without using this cleansing oil, I realised the amount of residual makeup that may be stuck in my pores that is not visible to the naked eye.

Some of the other cleansing oil I have tried were difficult to wash off, Eles cleansing oil is non-greasy and can be rinsed under warm water - however, I ALWAYS double cleanse.

This is a transformation cleansing oil because the oil turns into a milky colour after coming into contact with water.


STEP 2: ELES OVER NNIGHT REPAIR FAICAL OIL

This is a beautiful light weight facial oil that you can use both day and night. It possess a light fruity scent that is very pleasant (personally I prefer to use it in the morning because it really wakes me up and makes me feel refreshed!). I usually use a couple of drops during the day and it is absorbed fairly quickly, I tend to use a lot more in the evening and you will need to wait for the oil to be absorbed.

If I use this at night time, I would often skip moisturiser cos this does such a great job even though I know I should be! I especially like this oil around my under eye area for a boost of treatment when I don't have eye cream handy.



STEP 3: ELES LUMINOUS DEFENCE BRIGHTENING DAY PROTECTION SPF 30

The last and final step is ALWAYS day cream with SPF 30+ despite the weather or season.

This is definitely a luminous day cream, I personally feel that this is designed best for dry skin in winter as it may appear a oily for those with already oily skin or when used in summer. Although I like to use a full pump of cream for my entire face (which is usually too much anyway).


Have you tried anything from Eles Cosmetics before?

Products featured were provided for editorial purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts