Monday, June 12, 2017

SEPHORA'S VIVID GLOW BAR - SYDNEY PITT STREET MALL - UNTIL 17 JUNE 2017


In conjunction to all the beautiful VIVID lights during one of Sydney's coolest month, Sephora presents it's very own Glow Bar. Sydneysiders are no longer wrapped up in their doona, sipping on a hot cup of tea at home during the cool season. It's winter-wonderland time.

Put on your coat or jacket, it's time to hit the city, stop by Sephora's Glow Bar to experience the various highlighting products available from Sephora before heading to Vivid or your night out.


Sephora makeup artists will ensure you leave the bar with your best glow forward. From natural subtle glows to striking coloured glows, whatever flatters your fantasies!

While you are there, learn from the experts! Find out the difference between cream and powder highlighters or learn some general application techniques.

One thing you must do is the at least swatch the colour highlighters, they are quite remarkable.

I visited the Glow Bar on a chilly Thursday evening to get my glow on, I decided to give the coloured highlighter a try! It's not something I would usually go for... the more reason I would want a professional to put it on me. Below is an unfiltered and unedited photo of my post-glow look. The product was applied to my brow bones, cheek-bones, nose bridge and the tip of my nose.

The product used on me was Kat Von D's infamous Alchemist Holographic Palette (available from Sephora, yay!), in the shade Amethyst. The highlighter is most visible when the light hits your face, I stood in a rather awkward spot hence the highlighter is most prominently seen on my nose. I have lots to learn about selfies!

Alright kids, you have until June 17th to check this awesome pop-up out! It's 100% free, just simply drop by for a minute or 10! It's located between Zara and Nespresso - you can't miss it.
*Lily not Louise attended this event as a guest of Sephora Australia

2 comments:

  1. Well that's a good reason to brave the cold! xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it when I was in town on Sunday, but it wasn't open yet. Highlighter is something I've NEVER worn (bit of a makeup doofus here), but I'm keen to see what I look like with a bit of a glow. Gotta make use of my decent cheekbones somehow!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts