Sunday, May 7, 2017

Lush Mother's Day Collection 2017



My goodness, Mother's Day is just creeping up. I can't believe we are in May and by next month, we will be in mid year. Where did this year go!!!?!?

I swear Mother's Day gifts becomes harder and harder each year, trying to toss up the variety while Dad's easy to please with a lottery ticket.

Lush is a fail proof present. This year, Lush brings out another impressive range of Mother's Day gift ideas!


PINK CUSTARD SHOWER JELLY $7.95 for 100g and $12.95 for 240g

This is no school-dinner reject, swish and swipe its tantalising tonka and lavender jiggliness over your body and make showering as fun as it was when you were a child.

This is my second shower jelly and it is beyond fun. Pink custard is just genius. Even though this is suppose to be for mum, but the boyfriend already took this from the stash. Talk about demand!



MUM (YELLOW) BATH BOMB $6.95

This bath bomb will put a smile on your mum's face, with Sicilian lemon and sweet orange oils. Rose softens the scent to create a light, fresh and floral experience. Also available in Pink.

Fizzy bath bomb is an all time favourite, I especially love the fact that the word MUM (<3 bath="" bomb.="" is="" on="" p="" stamped="" the="">

SCRUBEE BODY BUTTER $14.95

The newest buffer on the block with all that hydrating honey and cocoa butter, Scrubee may seem like a real softy but don't underestimate his polishing power! He is packed full of ground coconut shells and ground almonds to give you a gentle, effective exfoliation.

Scrubee is just too cute!


YOUR MOTHER SHOULD KNOW BUBBLE BAR $10.95

Grounding rosewood entangles sharp grapefruit and heady neroli for a unique blend of zen.

This bubble bar will definitely brighten mum's day, from colour to scent and the bubbles, it's just a bonus. It's perfect for a weekend pampering session.


SUNRISE SOAP $9.95 per 100g and $69.50 per kg

This is a bright and zesty soap, layer of toning tangerine and mandarin. I personally love Lush's soap, is it me or is it filled with oils cos it's so hydrating and not like other soaps. I've already used a quarter of this soap and it's great for waking you up in the morning!


ELSIE THE GIRAFFE (RE-USEABLE BUBBLE BAR) $10.95

Create a scrumptious tower of bubbles as lemony yellow gallops across your bath! Marvellous lemon and lime oils refresh your inner sparkle, as grapefruit oil lifts you to lofty new heights.

Giraffe is one of my favourite animal, this is just too cute, it took me a while to figure out what it was without looking through the pamphlet.


HONEY LIP SCRUB $9.95

Sorry mum, I am keeping this for myself! This is up there with the chocolate orange and popcorn lip scrub. I am a love of honey (especially honey madeleine cakes) and this reminds me of cake. It's good enough to eat ;)
The products featured in this post were provided for editorial purposes.

1 comment:

  1. How nice is this range!! I love Elsie so much, she's so cute and smells amazing. I am also so excited to try Scrubee

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts