Saturday, April 1, 2017

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Mask-in-Oil and Concentrated Recovery Eye Mask


Good morning! I am so glad it's Saturday, this blog post has been many weeks in the making, life has just been crazy busy! I recently went to my friend's wedding, it was a Hindu wedding (which is why my hands are covered in henna if you follow me on Instagram). It was an experience of a life-time. This weekend, I am ready to wind down with a movie and a cup of tea. I used Estee Lauder's new releases to pamper my skin prior to her wedding to make sure I look up to scratch.

If you want to know more about these luxurious products, keep reading, or skip straight to the video demo!



ESTEE LAUDER ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR RECOVERY MASK-IN-OIL 30ml
 $125AUD


  • Contains Chronolux and anti-oxidants to help lock-in the power of your serum.
  • Concentrated formula strengthens, nourishes and rebuilds, helping to create a night time cocoon.
  • Prepares skin for the day ahead by boosting it's natural resistance to environmental stressors and pollutants.
  • Use on a nightly basis as the last step of your beauty routine (after your serum) for renewed and radiant skin.
  • Ideal for strengthening skin, supporting skin's natural recovery, dullness and loss of radiance
  • Suitable for all skin types

MY VERDICT
  • Estee Lauder's product packaging is almost always on point, and there is no exception with Advanced Night Repair Oil.
  • The oil is very lightly scented, a very light and subtle sweet scent that is really barely noticeable.
  • The texture of the oil is very light-weight, a lot lighter than your average rosehip oil. As a result, this oil is non-greasy and fast absorbing.
  • Immediately following application and the absorption of the oil my skin felt soft, nourished and smooth. This is the best way to finish off my skincare routine at night, when my skin is feeling really stressed, I would apply the oil directly onto my face.

ESTEE LAUDER ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR CONCENTRATED RECOVERY EYE MASK (4-pack) $60

  • A worldwide first, the only eye mask infused with Advanced Night Repair technology. Designed for weekly use, this eye mask will burst into the skin with 20 times more of Estee Lauder's proven soothing, hydrating and Chronolux repair ingredients.
  • In 10 minutes, your under eye area will look more rested and renewed. Your fine, dry lines are plumped as skin is drenched with hydration.
  • Your under eye area will look radiant infused with luminous youth.
  • Ideal for under eye lines and wrinkles, dryness, dehydration, dullness, loss of radiance and soothes irritation.
  • Apply on clean skin once per week at night followed by your favourite eye cream
  • Proven for all ethnicities and all skin types
MY VERDICT
  • A very unique and luxurious product, the eye mask is freshly soaked leaving a lot of excess serum for the rest of your face/neck.
  • After leaving the patches on for 15-20 minutes, my under eye area looked incredible, my very fine lines were no longer visible and the puffiness under my eyes lessened.  I was surprised by the outcome and the texture of my under eye area, it's possibly the best under eye patches I have used to date.
  • Although this product is extremely effective, I understand that not many of us can afford to use this on a weekly or even fortnightly basis. If you can, my goodness your under eye area would look 10 years younger. Otherwise, I would highly recommend using the eye patches prior to a special event. I have 2 weddings coming up so the patches will be put to good use!

VIDEO DEMO

Disclaimer: The products featured were provided for editorial purpose, all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I've been so curious about the Advanced Night Repair Oil! I really want to try x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts