Thursday, April 13, 2017

Bioderma Sebium Range Review + Video Demo


I have been watching various YouTube videos on the "French" routine, beautiful skin with natural looking makeup to enhance facial features.

Skin is exceptionally important for French women, it makes sense, when my skin feels good, it really doesn't matter whether my foundation is budget or high end.

Today we look at Bioderma's Sebium range, if you want to skip the review and watch the demo only, skip to the video at the end of the post.


BIODERMA SEBIUM H2O PURIFYING CLEANSING MICELLE SOLUTION



  • Gently cleanses and removes make-up without drying out the skin
  • Purifies the skin and regulates sebum quality
  • Offers an immediate sensation of freshness
  • This product is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, contains no colouring agents and non-rinse.
  • Suitable for Combination, oily or blemished skin
  • Available in a 100 ml, 250ml and 500ml bottle, also available in 500ml reversed pump bottle (photographed)


  • MY VERDICT
    • This reverse pump bottle is GENIUS, you can now clean your face with a cotton pad and use micellar water with one hand.
    • The micellar water itself is gentle, non-irritating and easy to use around the eyes/removing non-waterproof eye makeup.
    • I was able to remove my entire face of makeup with a few pumps on a single cotton pad (see video at the end of the post).
    • I have always been a fan of Bioderma's micellar water, this one is no exception. The reverse bottle though... my god... I can't even describe my excitement when I saw it!


    BIODERMA SEBIUM PURIFYING CLEANSING FOAMING GEL



  • Gently cleanses and purifies
  • Limits sebum secretion
  • Keeps pores from becoming clogged
  • Guarantees good skin and eye tolerance
  • This product is soap-free cleansing base, contains no colouring agents, soap and paraben free, non-drying, non comedogenic and hypoallergenic
  • Suitable for Combination or oily skin
  • Available in 100ml and 200ml tube; 200ml and 500ml pump bottle.


  • MY VERDICT
    • This gel cleanser lathers beautifully (see video!), I have tested it around my eyes and it did not irritate the eye area.
    • Following the wash my skin felt clean and non-drying, however I did need to re-hydrate my skin as I do have dry to combination skin that is ALSO dehydrated and I occasionally experience break-outs (more so in the past couple of weeks).
    • This is a good cleanser, however very similar to some of the other gel foaming cleansers I have previously used.


    BIODERMA CORRECTIVE CARE FOR ENLARGED PORES

    • Designed to tightens pores, smoothes and refines skin texture
    • Lastingly matifies, prevents blemishes and preserves the skin's natural radiance
    • Spreads out easily with a powdery effect, excellent to use as a makeup primer
    • Great for combination, oily or blemished skin
    • Hypoallergenic and paraben-free
    • Tube 30 ml

    MY VERDICT
    • The amount of pores I have on my face were minimised after my recent skin treatment, however they are still visible without makeup, especially to the right cheek. This product acted as a great matifying agent on my nose (it's really the only part of my face that gets oily). I haven't noticed any pore minimising effects as of yet. However I feel that it does work as a good primer, especially for those with oily skin.

    BIODERMA INTENSIVE PURIFYING CARE



  • Fantastic for acne-prone skin, biologically eliminates pimples and blackheads and limits scarring
  • Clears up the skin, instantly soothes and can be used under make-up.
  • Non-comedogenic, paraben-free, hypoallergenic
  • Tube 30 ml

  • MY VERDICT
    • This is a good moisturiser for those with oily skin, it feels a little bit too dry for me with some of it rolling off my face. I experienced a slight cooling sensation? Which was nice!
    • I can't comment on whether the product eliminates pimples and luckily I don't have blackheads! I personally feel that this is not the right moisturiser for me, but will suit those with oily and acne prone skin.
    • I must say that my skin did look pretty good after the entire skincare routine (see video below)

    VIDEO DEMO

    Disclaimer: The products featured in this post were provided for my consideration.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

    Featured Post

    Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

    So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

    Popular Posts