Sunday, November 13, 2016

Bio Oil Celebrates 30 years @ Vine, Double Bay



I recently attended a beautiful dinner with Bio-Oil learning all about scars and the magic of Bio-Oil! The event took place at Vine in Double Bay and it couldn't have been more perfect, I have been eager to dine at the Vine for some time now!

The first time I encountered Bio-Oil was in high school, it was a permanent staple in my friend's mum's daily routine. She told me it was a miracle oil to rid her stretch marks after giving birth to 3 children - that became the solid purpose of Bio-Oil in my head, for stretch marks.. not for me.

Bio-Oil has been around since 1987, if I didn't attend this dinner and presentation I wouldn't have known the versatile nature of this incredible oil. I am sure there are others out there who are not aware of the full function of Bio-Oil, so lets go through it below!


KEY INGREDIENTS OF BIO-OIL - VITAMINS

Vitamin A: Promotes the formulation of new collagen, assists in skin renewal, increases elasticity and improves skin tone and texture.

Vitamin E: A commonly used antioxidant to protect the skin from free radicals and increases moisture for a smoother softer texture.

KEY INGREDIENTS OF BIO-OIL - PLANT EXTRACTS

Calendula Oil: Contains cell regenerative effects to treat sensitive, damaged or sunburnt and assists in reducing inflammation.

Lavender Oil: Calming and soothing benefits that is also a natural antiseptic.

Rosemary Oil: Helps invigorate and condition the skin with mild antiseptic effects.

Chamomile Oil: Anti-inflammation and soothing properties that is particularly beneficial for sensitive skin

THE BENEFITS OF BIO-OIL
  • Scars (visible improvement in 92% of subjects after 8 weeks)
  • Stretch Marks (significant results in 100% of subjects after 8 weeks)
  • Ageing, including photo damage, wrinkles, skin texture and tone (94% saw visible improvements in face after 12 weeks and 89% saw improvements on their body after 10 weeks)
  • Uneven skin tone and mottled pigmentation (86% saw visible improvements in skin tone after 12 weeks)
  • Dehydrated skin

HOW TO USE BIO OIL FOR BEST RESULTS

- Apply Bio-Oil to scars and stretch marks twice per day
- Massage gently with your fingertips using circular motions until fully absorbed
- Use for a minimum of 3 months



Did you know all the above about Bio-Oil? I hope you guys learned something new as I sure did!

Following the presentation, we were treated to a BEAUTIFUL dinner. You guys may know this, I have a sweet tooth, and this was the most impressive dessert platter I have seen/had thus far. A massive thanks to Bio-Oil and Invisible Thread for having me!


*Lily not Louise attended this event as a guest of Bio-Oil

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun event! I have never tried Bio Oil, but it sounds like a really good product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Bio Oil on my daughter's foot after her surgery earlier this year.

    She'll possibly be having further surgery later this year so we'll definitely be using it again then.

    Thanks for linking up to the Monday Makeup Mdness link up.

    Ingrid
    http://www.fanulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many great things abou bio-oil. I have some ugly strech marks, so maybe I should try it. :) Anyway, the dinner must be a very great experience!

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it is an amazing product!!
    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend who uses Bio Oil, has done for 20 years- she's a few years older than me but looks 10 years younger, she swears by it. Looks like a super glam evening hon xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts