Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Body Shop WILDEST Christmas Showcase @ La Porte Space


With only 58 more sleeps till Christmas, I'm getting the Christmas jitters in my toes. My family stopped celebrating Christmas the minute I turned 18, that's when I got a job at Myer and listened to Christmas Jingles and put up decorations every year. I love the festivity and gift giving season!

This year The Body Shop is bringing us some fantastical Christmas items perfect as presents, stocking stuffers or a little treat for yourself! The theme is WILD because it's The Body Shop's 40th anniversary campaigning against animal testing. This Christmas, The Body Shop continues with their project to protect endangered species in Vietnam and launching TWO new projects in Malaysia and Indonesia.



The Body Shop brings you a fruitful Christmas this year, from Frosted Berries (with cranberries from North America), Vanilla Chai (with handpicked vanilla from Madagascar) to Spiced Apple (with cold pressed apple seed oil from the Alps). Products from all three ranges smell delicious, my favourite is spiced apple, it smells like Christmas!

Below is the Intensely Revitalising gift box RRP $89.95




Welcome some limited edition makeup from The Body Shop this year! Including eye shadow quads ($34.95), eye colour sticks ($19.95), matte lip liquid ($14.95) and colour crush matte lipsticks ($24.95).

These makeup products are 100% vegetarian, no gluten, no carmine, no petrolatum and no mineral oil.





Above we have the classic British Rose Gift Box RRP $64.95



Saving the best for last, a very cheeky ADVENT CALENDAR (RRP $159)!!! Get excited guys!!

As always, a look at the delicious breakfast foods served at the event, breakfast is my favourite meal of the day and we were very well fed! A MASSIVE thanks to The Body Shop and the Dream Team for having me!!






*Lily not Louise attended this event as a guest of The Body Shop

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love going in and having a whiff of the Body Shop Christmas editions but I'm sad to see they still haven't brought back the Christmas Pudding range!! (Can't remember it's real name but it legit smelled like pudding and it was amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to smell the spiced apple products!

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts