Sunday, October 25, 2015

Jamberry Nail Wraps

Happy Sunday homies! I can't believe how fast the weekend is going and we're back in the rat race again tomorrow. I love painting my nails on the weekend, but that means I can't do anything with my hands for a good 20 minutes. I was recently sent a lovely little Jamberry parcel to trial and test.

Jamberry is a DIY home nail wrap application first launched in 2010, it all started with 3 sisters who were searching for a cost effective way to keep their nails looking in style and polished.

I imagine Jamberry operates on a similar scale to Avon where products are distributed with consultant based sales -  a great idea for those who have a little bit of extra time on their hands a wouldn't mind a bit more cash :)



These wraps are pretty simple to use (although I always some how manage to stuff things up). I had enough wraps for 2 hands but managed to completely ruin up one hand. I didn't take off my old nail polish.. oops

Other than that I applied the wraps onto my fingers and used the nail buffer to buff off the excess. I must say, the designs are super cute, my nail art skills are non-existent, so this is great for those who wants a cute and effortless design, also great for accent nails.


As for wear time, they will last for up to 2 weeks. I had to remove this after a week for Bloggers United event - couldn't have one hand with nail wraps and the other with morbid black polish.  However, I previously tried nail wraps that claim to last for up to 2 weeks and ended up lasting all month, so I don't doubt the longevity of nail wraps in general.

If you like long lasting, cute little designs on your nails without the drying time, these Jamberry nail wraps may be perfect for you :)



My Jamberry set was kindly sent to me by Kim. I am not a Jamberry consultant and in no way affiliated, but if you feel that it's something that can be integrated into your life. Please get in touch with Kim @ kbenagejamic@gmail.com. To have a look at some other designs from Kim's online store, click here (there are some really cool Halloween/Christmas designs!).


*This product was kindly provided for my consideration, all opinions are my own


Do you prefer nail wraps or nail polish?

6 comments:

  1. I've tried Jamberry and really liked the idea. They're fairly pricy so for me it would have to be a special occasion item. Great job on applicAtion fir a first try though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried Jamberry and really liked the idea. They're fairly pricy so for me it would have to be a special occasion item. Great job on applicAtion fir a first try though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, great result for a first time application. I sucked way worse at putting mine on. LOL. You got some cute designs there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really cute! I've got some that I need to road test - hopefully I can get them to sit just as well on me as you got them to do on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nails is like one of the many beauty things I just can't do! Those designs look super cute and funky!

    This Damsel Loves Blog

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts