Monday, July 28, 2014

Lust Have It! - July 2014

Time goes extra fast when you're subscribed to monthly beauty packs.

Although I'm not a big fan of hot pink I love my mesh bag!!! If you read my review for June, you would've seen me complaining about the zipper, a huge turn around this month, the zipper works perfectly! I've already started using the mesh bag to store other products :) Good work LHI!!




Desginer Brands Nail Enamel
FULL SIZE

This is the only product I'm not too keen on in the whole pack. I don't wear a lot of glitter polish, but I certainly can think of occasions when I can possibly wear this.  



Ardell Self Adhesive Lashes
FULL SIZE

YAY!!! Self adhesive!!! Perfect for people with crappy fine motor skills like me! :)





Marsk Eyeshadow in Rich List
FULL SIZE

The other alternative was a black mineral eyeshadow. I wear a lot of gold and warm toned shadows. Looking forward to using this!

 

Aveda Purifying Cleanser
 SAMPLE SIZE

I've received a few of this from previous boxes, I don't really mind. I use more cleanser than any other skincare/makeup products. Another cleanser can't hurt! 

  

La Mav Organic BB Cream
FULL SIZE 

Personally, this is the most exciting product in this month's pack!!!!! "Organic" and "BB cream", a winner in my eyes. Lets hope this works well,  I can't wait to smother my face with this. I get excited when I see eye masks, eye creams, serums, clay masks and BASE! 

Overall, I am very happy with this month's pack. You've done well LHI! ^_^


Your thoughts on July's LHI pack?

17 comments:

  1. Looks like an ok box I'm not keen on receiving glitters anymore I already have heaps 😆 but those lashes 👌 no mess that's what I like about them x

    Varinder Makeupmeandyoyo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter nail polish.... I can never have enough! *__*

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The BB cream packaging looks gorgeous, let us know if you try it, I'm rather on the hunt for some great BB, CC and Tinted moisturisers!

    Lisa | Multitasking Damsel Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exact same as you already know :) how did you find the BB cream? I thought it would blend nicely but I find it a little dry and not that easy to blend... hoping it gets easier, love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks gorgeous! Btw I've nominated you for a Liebster Award:

    http://vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually love the hot pink color and the glitter polish look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BB Cream!! It looks amazing, so does the packaging! Hey can you please review Vain Pursuits too? I've started hearing about them and would love to hear what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the lashes look pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're quite generous with the full sizes! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the BB cream! I'm JUST starting to get into the whole natural/organic skincare thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these items look fab. I am considering subscribing to so many beauty boxes I don't know which to pick!
    I love finding other Australian bloggers.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. a full size organic bb cream?!? What a steal! I'd love to hear how you get along with it!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! I would be a happy one indeed with that box too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The BB Cream looks great!
    Very nice box!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really liked this month's box! I've been loving using the BB creme so far! How's the shade on your skintone?

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi lily! how did the self adhesive lashes work for you? its the first time ive seen this. i usually just apply these with a lash glue and tbh im terrible at using it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohh the stuff in the box looks a lot of fun. i'm interested in those lashes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts