Saturday, November 23, 2013

Lust Have It! - November 2013


It's almost christmas! I've been trying to gather little bits and pieces I can put in my traveling kit.. super excited to receive a box full of goodies (literally box full).


May Kay Brow Definer Pencil
$17
FULL SIZE

I only do my brows when I over pluck, I have a lot of eye brow lol. This is a nice dark brown colour that would be useful when I over pluck. Otherwise I'll give it to my mum. She needs more brows.

Davroe Wellbeing treatment Replenish
$11.95
FULL SIZE

This is made for damaged hair, I'll try it out. Although, I'm not much of a hair conditioning person. My bf would like this :)

 Lonvitalite C3 Collagen Firming and Moisturing Facial Mask
$32 for pack of 5
1 mask

WOOHOO! I've seen this floating around previous boxes. Apparently the mask will fade wrinkles and regenerate damaged cells.


Aveda Botanical Kinetics Gel Cleanser and Lotion
 Samples

Never tried Aveda but heard many many good things about this brand. I gave some hair samples to my bf and he loved it. Looking forward to try these!


Palmer's Cocoa butter formula gentle exfoliating facial scrub
$9.99 for 150ml
 Sample Size


 Mary Kay Soothing Foot Balm
$38
Not sure if it's full size or not

Perfect for my dry feet :)



Benefit They're Real mascara
$38 
Sample Size

Dying to try this mascara, very happy to receive it! yay!

Mary Kay Thinking of You Eau De Parfum
$30 for 29.6ml
Sample Size


Hello Fresh $30 Gift Voucher

I was really excited to see this, I've been curious to try their boxes out.... so I jumped onto their website... and it's a little outside of my price range... $64 for 3 meals....... even $34 for 3 meals is a bit too much. I've made a week's worth of tuna pesto pasta for under $10. I think i'll stick with home cooking and doing my own shopping for now.

Here's the code if anyone is interested though:  HFY57051



A very full box this month, not too bad. Although, a few products I wouldn't use or would pass onto family members. Perhaps, LHI can look into personalising profiles in the near future?

11 comments:

  1. This looks like a great box :) oooo Benefit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised to see Benefit in there! There's also a voucher to get your eye and brow made up at a Benefit counter! yippeee!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful box! Lusting right nowwww.... xD I love going on trips.. I am addicted to travelling now!!

    <3 Celly
    ❤ TheSnowFlowerrr ❤ Beauty and Makeup Blog ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think packing products for trips is slowly becoming one of my favourite things to do! :)

      Delete
  3. Great box! I got the benefit mascara in last years December box - I love it! Will forever purchase it :) I'd use everything think in your box, hoping mine arrives tomorrow as the suspense is now killing me!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. um.. not sure what "everything think" is supposed to mean :) just excuse the naughty little 'think' word that popped up there x

      Delete
    2. I am super duper keen to try it!!! I'll use it on Tuesday hehe, I can't wait!

      Delete
  4. We got the same box! Pretty pleased with it - feel like I've gotten my money's worth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely my money's worth this month :) I've been pretty happy with the last couple of boxes!

      Delete
  5. Looks like a great box. I moved recently and my redirected packages are not coming through which means that this will probably not make it to me! sad face

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't believe you guys got stuff from benefit and mary kay, maybe i should rejoin???

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts