Friday, April 19, 2013

Bellabox April 2013 - Innovative Beauty

I've been a little busy lately with some uni rubbish, but I'll get back to commenting all you lovely ladies' blogs very soon!



Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Colour - 908 Graphite Gravity
$16.95
FULL SIZE


Indio Facial Scrub
$56 for 50ml
10ml @ $11.20


Indio Multi V Serum
$78
FULL SIZE

WOOHOO finally! A serum! I've been dying for these anti-ageing goodies.


Cellilux Glacial Mineral Gel
$69 for 60g
7g @  $8.05

This is a mask that draws out bacteria and impurities. Well, I love masks!


Lash Card
$7.95 for 10 cards
2 cards @ $1.59

I'm not too big on this idea.. I feel it's a little of an excess.. but I'll have to try it out to know.

Lady Gaga Fame Perfume Sample

I gave this to my mum, she love putting little samples in her bag.... I tried to steer away from Gaga's perfume. Anyone tried it? I heard one of her perfume smells like blood or something.... is this the one!?

Avene Micellar Lotion 3in1
$32.95 for 200ml
25ml @ $4.11

This is a cleanser, toner and makeup remover. I tried removing some mascara - didn't work too well. Although it's a pretty gentle lotion if you wanted to remove some basic impurities.

Total Box Value (without gaga perfume sample): $119.9

I like my skincare more than makeup, so I didn't mind the skincare content.. although the products weren't too flattering, a lot of tiny samples, but I was still very pleased with the serum!

9 comments:

  1. Wow lucky you two Indio products, I got the salt scrub and love it!!

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO slow with trying out products. I heard some lovely things about Indio products, can't wait to try them :D

      Delete
  2. Wow amazing value from your Bellabox once again! Sadly, I didn't really appreciate the items that I am receiving in my Singapore box and I am switching to another box (which I am sooo excited!).

    I feel some micellar lotion just don't work for waterproof mascara, I had to resort to using the eye & lip makeup remover for them to budge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a real shame :( I hope your new box will product much better product and value! I hope you'll post it up, I can't wait to see it :)

      Me too! I had to use my makeup remover to do the proper removing after using Micellar Lotion!

      Delete
  3. Wow you got a great box! And love the colour of nail polish you got too! Box envy right now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Amy, I wish BB would close the value gap between the boxes! :(

      Delete
  4. i just cancelled my membership with lust have it! box since i didn't really like the products! should i join bellabox?, ive been shopping around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! Aw really? Ive been quite fond of LHI's recent boxes.. while I haven't been too impress with BB's boxes, the box value and context have been a bit underwhelming. I heard Violet box is starting soon!

      Delete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts