Sunday, April 7, 2013

Australis Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Foundation




Product Information

  • Act as a flawless base
  • Contains skin-balancing pigments with light-reflecting properties and white sapphire and pearl powder to create a smooth skin tone and correct imperfections
  • Medium coverage 
  • Contains vitamin E and calendula oil to moisturise and soothe
  • SPF 15
  • Five Shades: Nude, Natural Beige, Natural Fawn, Natural Tan and Golden Tan

RRP $19.95

Shade  : Nude


Size: 28ml

Ingredients

WATER (AQUA), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, ALUMINA, LANOLIN ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, LECITHIN, METHYLPARABEN, CELLULOSE GUM, POLYSORBATE 20, PROPYLPARABEN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARATE, CALENDULA (CALENDULA OFFICINALIS) OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEARL POWDER, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SORBITAN LAURATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL LAURATE. MAY CONTAIN +/-MICA CI 77019, TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77891, IRON OXIDES CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, TIN OXIDE CI 77861

Verdict

It's texturally different to all my other foundations. It's thicker, oily when first applied.
Once applied you need to be a speedy blender... the foundation itself is difficulty to blend, I found that blotting it on my face and blending it with a flat top brush works ok.

If you use a regular foundation brush you might end up seeing streaks on your face. I have dry skin and it gives me some shine when applied, I look somewhat oily right after application.

Product provides a light - medium coverage, build-able. The foundation is quite good at hiding smaller blemishes - it's sort of like a dryer, slightly less blendable version of a BB cream.

However, within hours the foundation would've removed all moisture on my face and my skin would flake. It's ok to use during warm/hot weather. This product is definitely not recommended for people with very skin to use during cooler days.


Application




Right side- no foundation. Left- Australis foundation blended

Repurchase?
Probably not - I don't feel this foundation provides enough moisture for dry skin :(

Website 

http://www.australiscosmetics.com.au/ 

Have you tried this foundation or anything by Australis?
 

6 comments:

  1. I have never tried this brand before. It is so hard to find a good foundation.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Tracy, I have a lot of foundations lying around, some I can only use for specific seasons according to my skin.

      Delete
  2. Hi Lily! I've nominated you for the Liebster award - check it out at http://bubblybabblings.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/liebster-award.html I would love to see your responses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The foundation is worth giving it a try. I'm not familiar with this brand so will try to look for it. :)

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - makeup, beauty & a lil life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess foundation is all about trial and error :)

      Delete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts