Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sushi on Morts - Mortdale

Sorry about the off-colour. This itouch is not much of a night buddy.


Pokka Lychee Black Tea Drink - $3 

A hint of bitterness.


Vegetarian Box - Approx $12.60

Top left to right....
  • A bow of salad - cucumber, carrot, seaweed and lettuce
  • Teriyaki tofu steak
  • Vegetable sushi (DELICIOUS!)
  • Vegetable tempura - mainly sweet potato
  • Egg plant - I didn't like this too much, I thought it was overly oily and too sweet... I'd much prefer grilled eggplant.
I thought this was a fantastic box deal. I'll be revisiting.

Sushi on Morts on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts