Sunday, September 2, 2012

MAC Sheertone Blush in Breezy Review


I feel like it's been a while since I've uploaded a make up related post. So here's one.

I've been using MAC's Breezy on and off for a long period of time - Plum coloured with red pearls. Excellent for warm skin tones.

PROS:

- Excellent pigmentation- a tiny dab is enough for both your cheeks. A swirl for the clown face effect

- Smooth packaging. I like touching it. Sensory input is important for me.

- Relatively long lasting on your skin.

- Sheer but not shimmery. Give a natural flush.

- Minimal fall out

CONS:



- Odd bits of white residue (see enlarged pictures below)

- Texture is not as smooth and velvety.. it's some what chalky and clumpy if you use your fingers... but who gives a fuck, as long as it does the job, right?






I haven't tried a lot of MAC's products but this blush isn't too bad, I really like the colour. However, I've achieved similar results from a much cheaper blush. Might continue to shop around.

$41 for 6g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts