Thursday, August 9, 2012

Some make up talk

It's been a week and a half since my employment cessation in the cosmetics industry. I've broken a lot of my make up habits and picked up rather good, new ones (like using eye cream, night cream and attempting to switch to organic products). The amount of shit I put on my face has reduced significantly, also due to the fact that I've decided to sleep for an extra 15mins in the morning and feeling impetuously lazy. Prep time has now been cut down to 5minutes (bad skin days are an exception.) Here are the three products I've been using... (Sorry I haven't been charging my camera so I'm just going to steal them off google!)

  1. Always use a base, whether it's minimal foundation or just tinted moisturiser. I've been alternating between my old L'oreal foundation (probably discontinued) and Australis tinted moisturiser.

     
  2.  
Bourjois bronzer.. I probably spoke about this a million times. I love the smell.. the quality is "eh", too much makes my face look muddy, not too bad though. This was my first bronzer so I don't have a lot to compare it with.






3. Shiseido Perfect Mascara Full definition- Average mascara, I'll have a review up later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts