Sunday, August 12, 2012

Guylian Belgian Chocolate Cafe - Darling Harbour

The place was packed at 10pm. We managed to score a corner.
Our mind exploded when we picked up the menu, not at the variety but at the hefty price tag. But when our delicacies arrived... it was probably worth it.



 100% Pure Pleasure $16
Belgian chocolate mousse with almond panna cotta and Guylian glaze.
Mousse delight with a spongy-muddy chocolate base. Raspberry coolie went well with the rich dark chocolate coating. Guylian glaze.. I assume is the red bits stuck on the side.. I thought it was praline at first, it was yummy but got stuck in my teeth.



Guylian Baked Chocolate Cake Approx $18
Moist rich Belgian chocolate cake with signature ganache served with a scoop of Belgian 65% chocolate ice cream.

Chocolate mud ganache, not too sweet not too bitter. Velvety ice cream, definitely full cream. I believe the white bits were honey comb.




Guylian Dark Chocolate Milk shake & Pistachio Milk Shake  $8


I had the pistachio, it was "interesting" I love pistachio but I don't how I feel about drinking it. Definitely better than Wendy's milkshakes...

That ended up costing us around $50... a nice burn in the wallet. Probably a once per year indulgence. Nothing particularly bad I can think of other than not having enough chairs and tables...

Guylian Belgian Chocolate Cafe Darling Quarter on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts