Saturday, July 14, 2012

Strawberrynet

Finally saying adios to the cosmetics industry. Downside.. I have to start buying my own make up. However, working in the industry made me cut down on prep time and limiting the toxics I smear on my face, how ironic. Mascara and tinted moisturiser are two things I can't go without.

I've previously purchased from Strawberrynet (The ultimate stila kit-- I gave half of it away, the ones I kept, I haven't touched. And that was back in 09'... Something tells me other than the shit I  use, there should not be any reason for me to buy make up.)

My experience with Strawberrynet has been pleasant, prompt delivery followed by detailed packing. I received my order within 5 days (Free postage), the box had a purple ribbon! I took advantage of their promotion and redeemed a Stila lipgloss (which, I probably will never use and end up passing onto mum). My product of purchase- Shiseido Perfect Mascara Defining Volume $28AUD was wrapped in ombre metallic paper :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts