Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sunshine on a rainy day

Good morning blog world!

I'm shamelessly turning this into a Dear Diary thing.
I had such a wonderful sleep. We had a blackout last night and I had to wash myself in the dark, it wasn't too pleasing as most of the bodywash I attempted to squeeze into my palm went on the floor. I think I'll be coming here quite often since I'm recuperating from my social network addiction. damn Twitter. it's so interactive, it made me want to reply to every single twit I see in my feed.That reminds me of my swear ban in 07' followed by my Facebook ban back in 10', it was like quitting crack.

Oh, I went to Greenfield Bistro (I think that's the name) the other night, the barramundi was quite nice. I'm due to post some make up posts... I shall do that next month. Alright, time for anatomy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts